Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wal-Mart

After much mocking, I've begun shopping at Wal-Mart.  I can stand the shoving and poor grammar for only an hour or so, but I get some great deals in that time.  Yesterday I brought a full cart of Christmas decorations to the checkout.  As the 17-year old cashier picked up my poinsettia to scan it, she fished something white and shiny out of the pot, and asked "Is this yours?".  I had been staring off into space, trying to find my far-away happy place, and couldn't see what she was waving at me.  Apparently it was a candy wrapper, which the cashier then accused me of eating (the candy, not the wrapper) without paying for it.  Who would buy $200 worth of Christmas decorations and assorted household items, but not pay for their $0.50 candy?  Oh Wal-Mart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lend me some sugar!