Hey, it's almost Wednesday. That counts, right?
When I was making my Christmas list, I found this awesome website called Perpetual Kid (http://www.perpetualkid.com/), whose slogan is "Entertain Your Inner Kid". I was so disappointed when I discovered they don't ship to Canada, and I still check the site for an international shipping option. No luck yet, but here's my wishlist:
1) Everybody was kung fu fighting hi-ya!! Ninja cookies in the house!
2) I found this in the Home and Office section -it's a desk fan. Maybe if you work at Playboy?
3) This Pac-Man oven mitt is so fun I almost want to cook just to use it. Almost.
4) This would probably stop your co-workers from stealing your lunch and eating it. The thing is, they might just throw it out instead.
5) I love this mixed-tape change purse so much I could cry.
6) OK, I don't actually want this one. I'm not sure why anyone would want their dish towel hanging out of a cat's bum.
My inner kid's pretty close to the surface and I love this stuff. Boo for States-only shipping!
*Update* - the number one thing I'm loving this Wednesday is Jamie's "What I'm Loving This Wednesday" link-up. Grab her button above and join in!