Friday, April 8, 2011

100 truths

100 Truths

Mrs. Sherman at Moms Bookshelf & More,  posted this today and I decided to "borrow" it - thanks!

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Water
2. Last phone call: J., to tell me S. finally crawled today!!
3. Last text message: Spam.  I hate texting.  I don't get it.
4. Last song you listened to: Superthug by Noreaga
5. Last time you cried:  An hour ago (see I hate crying at work)

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: No
7. Been cheated on: Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes
9. Lost someone special: Unfortunately
10. Been depressed: Yes (see The Music in Me)
11. Been drunk and threw up: Yes and no - I lay very still in bed for a few hours until the nausea reached non-pukey levels.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Black
13. Silver
14. Green

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)
15. Made a new friend?:  I'm enjoying meeting new blog friends!
16. Fallen out of love? No
17. Laughed until you cried?: Yes
18. Met someone who changed you?:  S. changes me every day as I get to know her more and more.
19. Found out who your true friends were?: I already knew who they were :)
20. Found out someone was talking about you?:  Yes, I regularly have to pull a certain colleague's knife out of my back.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friends' list?:  My wonderful husband

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life? I knew most of them in real life at one point.  Just a handful currently.
24. Do you have any pets?  Two cats who haven't grasped that they live in our house, not the other way around.
26. What did you do for your last birthday?  J. took S. for the day, and I got to sleep in, read a good book, go shopping, work out, have a luxurious bubble bath and eat ice cream.  It was awesome.
27. What time did you wake up today?: 6:15 am.  I'm not a morning person - maybe months of early mornings are what triggered the crying.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?:  Preparing for a termination meeting I had to hold this morning.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: I really REALLY need a week off work.
30. Last time you saw your Mother?:  Three weeks ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? I wish I could work three days a week without giving up everything I enjoy about my career.
32. What are you listening to right now? An episode of The Office.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?: Of course.  What a weird question. 
34. What's getting on your nerves right now?  Everything.  Thanks, AF.
35. Most visited webpage?: My blog.
37. Nicknames:  Nice try, those are confidential!
38. Relationship Status: Married to my high school sweetheart.  We have "And they lived happily ever after" stenciled on the wall above our bed and that says it all (feel free to gag).
39. Zodiac Sign: I'm so Scorpio it's scary
40. Lady or Gent?: Lady with an edge
41. Elementary?:  Rough
42. Middle School?:  Not much better
43. High School?: If I really thought those were going to be best days of my life, I don't know how I would have survived.
44. Hair Color?: Dark brown. 
45. Long or short?: Short Posh bob.  Somehow it doesn't look quite as hot on me.
46. Height? :5'6"
47. Do you have a crush on someone?:  S. - I'm addicted to her.
48. What do you like about yourself?  I'm curious, empathetic and love laughing.
49. Piercings?: Seven in my ears (only three still open) and one in my belly button
50. Tattoos? One on my left shoulder blade.  J. and I got matching ones in 2009 to celebrate 15 years together (10 dating, 5 married).
51. Righty or lefty? Right
52. First surgery?:  A horrifying wisdom tooth surgery in 2007.  Worst pain I've ever experienced...far, far worse than the entire childbirth experience.
53. First Piercing?: Ears
54. First best friend?:  Heather, who was my best friend from kindergarten through grade six, when she decided she was out of my league
55. First sport you joined?  Softball
58. Notice 56 & 57 missing?: No, I do enough number-checking at work.
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: Jube jubes and ice cream
60. Drinking : Water
61. *Poke*:  Piss off, I'm not in the mood today
62. *Poke*:  *Dumps water on head*
63. Waiting for?:  Sleep
64. Want kids?  Yes, a little brother or sister for S. in the next few years
65. Get Married?  Already did, to a great guy.
66. Career?  Chartered Accountant


WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes?: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Not too far either way
71. Romantic or spontanous: Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms
73. Sensitive or loud:  Sensitive without being wussy about it
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
75. Trouble-maker or hesitant:  I can be a handful; draw your own conclusions.

HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger?:  I've been tempted, but no.
77. Drank hard liquor?:  Yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts?:  Yes.  Then I had LASIK - problem solved.
79. Had sex on first date?:  No, not that it's anyone's beeswax.
80. Broken someone's heart?:  Yes
81. Had your own heart broken?:  Yes
83. Turned someone down?: Yes
84. Cried when someone died?:  Yes
85. Fallen for a friend?:  Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself?:  Yes
87. Miracles?:  Yes
88. Love at first sight?:  More like lust at first sight
89. Heaven?:  I'd like to
90. Santa Claus?:  Never did
91. Kiss on the first date?:  Yes
92. Angels?:  I'd like to

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf at the same time?: No
94. Is there one person you want to be with right now?  I really want to wake S. up and cuddle her, but she needs her sleep.
95. Did you sing today?  Mournfully.
96. Ever cheated on somebody?  No
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why?  To my university days to feel beautiful and vibrant and go dancing in a club with people my own age.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?  A cuddly day with newborn S.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?  Not anymore.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? Yes

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great list you tackled the dodgy ones really well - kudos to you!

    Coming over from Bernie's One Mixed Bag - I'll be back! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Lend me some sugar!