Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blogs you should read

I'm supposed to be reviewing financial statements, but this is way more fun.  Hurray for procrastination!!  I've been enjoying reading the blogs of my new followers and catching up on comments - so many great writers out there.  I'm all in love with the blogosphere right now :)

And hurray for awards!  Tenetia from Whimsy and Whirl gave me The Versatile Blogger Award - thank you.  Here I thought I was just insanely moody -  "versatile" is a much nicer spin on it haha!


Here are the rules as I see them:

-Tell us seven things about yourself
-Pass along the award to fifteen newly discovered bloggers

Since I just told you 100 things, I won't saturate you with any more "me" trivia today.  I read so many wonderful blogs that it was hard to pick just fifteen, but here they are:

1)    The Mean Girl Diaries
2)    Sara's Organized Chaos
3)    The Unpopular Girl in Womenhood
4)    Adventures in Estrogen
5)    Another cookie, please!
6)    Is That a Promise or a Threat?
7)    Miel et Lait
8)    know-it-not-so-much
9)    Obiterdicti
10)  So F*cking Fabulous I Piss Glitter
11)  One Mixed Bag
12)  The Knight Life
13)  TexaGermaNadian
14)  Lucy the Valiant
15)  My Blog is Boring

Happy reading!

15 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me for this award. It always means a lot when someone thinks you have cool stuff to say. :)

    I've been enjoying the experience of getting to know you through some of your past posts as well. Love what I see! And the fact that you're Canadian totally makes you even cooler!

    I just did a "Here's some random crap about me" post...so I hope you understand if I don't play along on this award today. But do know that I appreciate you thinking of me.

    PS - As you will undoubtedly discover as we go along, I have this annoying habit of writing comments that are longer than most people's posts. Sorry about that. I try to restrain myself, but sometimes things just get out of hand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks sweetness! I will get right on writing my list! That certainly made a great start to a new week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! I'm always flattered when a fellow blogger likes me! I'll get my post up forthwith!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When someone starts following my blog, I always like to stop by to find out who the heck would be foolish enough to follow me. So here I am to find out a bit about you. Love the way you express yourself and don't take yourself so seriously. Congrats on the award, you obviously deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I will post this on Tuesday. I think I will have to forego the questions. I just did that for a couple other awards and I think people will be bored learning about me. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesomeness!

    It may take a few days to come up with 7 things (that aren't too boring) about myself, so I'll contact you again when I post my answers.

    Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're the sweetest! Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am stopping by after your feature on FTLOB - I loved your introduction, it was too cute, and now I am excited to read your blog!

    If you want to stop by some time: http://everybodylovesagermangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to thank you...again...for this very special award! So thrilled to see you featured on FTLOB!

    I'm off to do some of my own procrastination while thinking of 7 things about me that won't put people to sleep!

    Thanks and Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOU WERE FEATURED ON FTLOB TODAY!!! I always like it when I see features of people I already follow :)

    CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for posting a list of great blogs. I'm always on the lookout for 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hurray for procrastination indeed :)

    Speaking of which, I finally, FINALLY got around to posting my 7 facts. You can check them out here: http://www.adultawkwardness.com/

    Thank you again for considering me. I really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Lend me some sugar!