Monday, May 9, 2011

Back in the loop

Hurray!!  My blog reader is back!  For the last few days it's been saying I'm not following any blogs, so I wasn't getting any updates.  It's funny how fast I've gotten addicted to blogging - I felt like I'd joined the Amish for those few days.

I was surprised at the response to my post on comments - I had no idea so many people felt the same way as me.  I thought I was just being ornery haha!  But it was good to get that rant off my chest and move on.  Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts on this; I really appreciate the feedback.

And I got another blog award - yay!  Mallori at aiukli -because life is beautiful gave me a Sunshine Award and it looks so cheery.  Thanks Mallori!


I'm supposed to pass this on, but I think I'm going to do it "secretly" just for fun.  So here are some of my latest finds:
I should do my music challenge songs but I'm tired so...blah, I'll do them tomorrow.  Procrastinators of the world, unite.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by and most of all, thanks for your advices!!! I am now an happy fan!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for passing this on to me! I soo appreciate it. You and I can be co-procrastinators...because I'm at work and there is totally a pile of stuff to do next to me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...thanks for passing this on to me. Sorry I'm late in acknowledging. I am sort of a slacker with the blogging/commenting/etc these days...May/June are so crazy busy in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Lend me some sugar!