1) If you could choose a Super Power, what would it be?
I googled super powers to see what my options were and would like all of them, please. If forced to choose one, teleportation would be useful. I hate traffic and with the legalized sexual assault at the airports these days, it would be nice to start off a vacation cuddling my daughter rather than being felt up by some US border nut.
2) What would be your first frivolous purchase if you were awarded a million dollars?
I'd go straight to Maui. I'm in serious need of a vacation and probably won't get one until S. is in school and these
3) What would be the hardest current luxury for you to give up?
I agree with Mamarazzi but I could handle DSL if I had to. But not having the Internet at all would seriously suck.
4) If you were given a choice between great wisdom and great wealth, which would you choose?
It would be difficult to have great wisdom without the power to change the negative things in the world. I also think geniuses and very wise people are lonely, because others have trouble relating to them. So I would rather have great wealth. Then I could hire people with great wisdom to advise me.
5) If you were to be stranded on a desert island for 100 days, what 5 things would you pack?
i) Again I agree with Mamarazzi - a fully loaded Kindle would be a necessity.
ii) A functional lighter so I don't have to eat sushi or steak tartare - yark!
iii) Clean water. For obvious reasons.
iv) A warm blanket. Because it gets surprisingly cool at night on those tropical islands.
v) My husband and daughter - no one said I had to be stranded alone.
What would your answers be?