Wednesday, May 18, 2011

No more traffic - hurray!

This morning I'm linking up with Impulsive Addict, Mamarazzi, Janette and Seriously Shawn for some fun questions.


Photobucket
 

1)  If you could choose a Super Power, what would it be? 

I googled super powers to see what my options were and would like all of them, please.  If forced to choose one, teleportation would be useful.  I hate traffic and with the legalized sexual assault at the airports these days, it would be nice to start off a vacation cuddling my daughter rather than being felt up by some US border nut.

2)  What would be your first frivolous purchase if you were awarded a million dollars?

I'd go straight to Maui.  I'm in serious need of a vacation and probably won't get one until S. is in school and these second mortgage day care payments have gone down.  Thinking about this makes me sad...boo.

3)  What would be the hardest current luxury for you to give up?

I agree with Mamarazzi but I could handle DSL if I had to.  But not having the Internet at all would seriously suck.

4)  If you were given a choice between great wisdom and great wealth, which would you choose?

It would be difficult to have great wisdom without the power to change the negative things in the world.  I also think geniuses and very wise people are lonely, because others have trouble relating to them.  So I would rather have great wealth.  Then I could hire people with great wisdom to advise me.

5)  If you were to be stranded on a desert island for 100 days, what 5 things would you pack?

      i)  Again I agree with Mamarazzi - a fully loaded Kindle would be a necessity.
     ii)  A functional lighter so I don't have to eat sushi or steak tartare - yark!
    iii)  Clean water.  For obvious reasons.
    iv)  A warm blanket.  Because it gets surprisingly cool at night on those tropical islands.
     v)  My husband and daughter - no one said I had to be stranded alone.

What would your answers be?

10 comments:

  1. i love that you Googled super powers.

    Maui...excellent frivolous choice!!

    YES show me the money!!

    mmm sushi...this is why i am brining a pan and some flint...i would survive!!

    love the answers and not just because a few of them are like mine...lol...thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teleporting is the only way to travel. I'm telling you, they NEED to invent this. Maybe those people that picked great wisdom could get it done so us folk that picked great wealth could buy it from them? ;-)

    Not a fan of sushi? Sad! It is soooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could so not go back to dial-up.
    I chose my hubby--cause he's the fix-it guy and I know I'd break something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hah - I loled at your comment on legal sexual assault at the airport. You're so right, but I don't need to get started on that...

    I would rather not have Internet than deal with dial up, I get frustrated with slow things so easily...my computer would end up being thrown out the window!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Internet is seriously vital! What would we do without it?!

    A trip to Maui sounds awesome!!

    Love your deserted island items!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the way you think! Hire some smart people to advise you! That's what all the wealthy people do anyways right?!
    I don't know why I didn't think of googling super powers, I usually google everything! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. The internet...omg...I could NOT live without it. Die. Yes I would.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first frivolous purchase would be a solid gold hat, and my super power would be the power to talk to cats so I could tell them to stop shitting in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely agree with Maui. Somewhere I have been dying to go so bad. if you go, take me with you :o)

    ReplyDelete

Lend me some sugar!