Today I confess that:
- I'm suprised S.'s 1st birthday party looked pretty even though I spent only $6 on streamers after the party supplies store fiasco
- although I did flash my boobs to everyone at the party by accidentally including a baby and me bath photo in the slide show, I was relieved that at least it was a relatively flattering photo. There were much less attractive ones available.
- I'm developing a disturbing addiction to Wal-Mart. It's so shameful, like picking your bum in public. But the stuff is really good value! I just pretend the other patrons aren't there, although it's difficult with their loud, poor grammar...sigh.
- I want my university ability to withstand hunger back. My methods weren't healthy, but I looked good and I miss that body. My old triggers aren't kicking in and I wish they would.
- my tolerance for amusement park rides has fallen to an embarrassing level. J. and I went on Monday and I felt nauseous and head-achey after three rides, none of which were roller coasters.
- the best part of my vacation so far has been napping - yep, I'm a wild one alright
- I watched the entire movie of Troy today just so I could properly imagine I was Perseus held captive in
Brad PittAchilles' tent. I may have watched a few choice scenes more than once.
- I broke my summer blackberry resolution already and actually answered several e-mails at 1:00AM this morning. I don't know what got into me *hangs head*
- when we went to the amusement park, I was thrilled to notice that every single girl and woman over the age of ten had cellulite, no matter how skinny she was. Maybe I'm not a freak of nature after all.
- I'm glad we don't have to go to a cottage this long weekend. Hours of traffic for blackflies, giant spiders and limited indoor plumbing, when I could just relax in my own beautiful green backyard...I don't get it.
- It's 3:20AM and I'm wide awake after letting my natural night owl run amok this week. It's one of my favourite parts of vacation, but I'll be sorry when I go back to work on Monday. Actually, I'll be sorry in a few hours when S. wakes up.
- I'm already planning my next vacation. It's been a long six months since I went back to work after having S. and a week off wasn't enough.
Come and join the linky! I want to hear your Friday secrets too.