Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fingers crossed

My husband is like a small child in many ways.  It's one of the things I love about him - he doesn't take himself too seriously, always looks for the positive and laughs at my weirdness instead of running away.  Like a kindergartener, he is also COMPLETELY incapable of keeping a secret.  For example, when your wife says "please don't tell anyone I'm pregnant again, because it's really early and I've had some complications, and the doctor said it could go either way, and can we at least wait to tell people until the test results come back next Friday, because I don't want to have to go un-tell our whole family."  What part of that was unclear?

Grrr.

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
    So glad he spilled the beans!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I wish nothing but the best, and health and happiness for your family. Secrets like that are tough to keep ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, congrats! I hope everything goes the BEST way...I've been there. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Congrats!!! YAY for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well congrats Ixy! Hope this pregnancy is a smooth one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. whaaaaat?? CONGRATULATIONS!!! Our kids will be so close in age! Too bad Canada is too far for weekly playdates. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayers, good thoughts and wishes your way, Ixy!

    ReplyDelete

Lend me some sugar!