Friday, August 26, 2011

Look ma, no skill!

While attempting to make a fantastic photo big enough so you could still read it (and failing miserably), I ventured into the unknown land of Microsoft Paint.  I've always enjoyed the artistic stylings of TriGirl and Allie at Hyperbole and a Half, but I never realized I could do it too!  Ta da!!


I feel I should warn you that I become obsessed with new discoveries and you may see many fantastic creations like the above in coming posts.  Now go check out the links to see the fine work of people who can actually draw (Allie's even getting a book!).

4 comments:

  1. MS Paint skills are hard to acquire, I've been working on mine for years and I definitely don't use them as often as I should.

    Good for you for trying it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm.....

    I do love that you're trying new things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried to use paint the other day and I feel all my 'childhood talent' is gone lol. i stick to photo editing

    visiting from lady blogger tea!

    ReplyDelete

Lend me some sugar!