1) If you could live in any other time period, which would you pick?
2150. There's a post coming about this - I'm very curious about where the human race is going, if it survives.
2) What is your favourite topic to write about on your blog other than a meme?
Really, I just like to ramble on about whatever crosses my mind. I'd say Seinfeld experiences and philosophical musings are my favourite things to write about.
3) What are some traits you admire in a lover?
Admire is an interesting choice of words. Ignoring my minimum requirements of fidelity and a healthy sense of humour, I admire a man who's kind and affectionate, and secure enough in himself to be proud of being a devoted family man. I have no patience for conceit, selfishness or a childish obsession with porn/other women's bodies. You're not 16 anymore. Grow up.
4) Could you adjust to life in another country?
I love living in Canada. I could adjust to life in say, Hawaii, but I'm someone who has a strong connection to home and its memories, and I like to feel rooted. If we moved somewhere else, I think I'd always feel homesick underneath whatever adventures we were having in the new place.
5) If you could study anything, what would it be?
Psychology and anthropology. The human mind and societal structures fascinate me.
6) What is your favourite possession that cost less than $15?
I can't go more than a half hour without reaching for my Lipsmacker.
7) Which colour do you wear most often?
It's always been black.
8) What has been your "theme song" or romantic song this summer?
It's not romantic in a happy way or even a theme in my life, but I love Rolling in the Deep by Adele.
9) What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you?
"Will you marry me?"
10) What would be your dream birthday cake?
Marble Slab Creamery...mmm...
11) What is the coolest thing you've ever done?
First of all, me and cool don't work well in the same sentence. I'm a nerd and don't give a shit what anyone else thinks of my interests and hobbies (reading, writing, lazing on the couch watching Angel and eating ice cream, zumba and kickboxing).
That said, the coolest experience I've had was a tie between ziplining upside down in Hawaii and jet-skiing in Grand Cayman.
This was so so cool - J. got the hang of it first.