Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bullies

If you've been reading for awhile, you know how I feel about bullies.  One of my blogging besties, Natalie, just got some vile hate mail from some loser who was too chicken shit to even sign her name.  You gotta laugh at trolls, because they don't have the balls to stand up and own their dumbass thoughts.  Someone who would make the comments this freak did is the scum of the earth and I can only hope for some good cold karma to kick in. 

What can I say...I'm feeling a teensy bit vicious lately.  I was actually just thinking about this because this morning I did a kickboxing class, and noticed a mean girl I used to go to school with in the back row.  I was slightly tempted to move back a bit and "accidentally" kick her in the head.  Would have been good riddance to some bad shit.  Just sayin'.

11 comments:

  1. Woah, someone is feisty tonight! I like it! I couldn't agree with you more. What goes around comes around for gutless trolls like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the? You mean Kentucky Natalie? Clearly I have some reading to do. Karma's a bitch. I truly believe that. If that means you get "accidentally" kicked in the head years later for being a mean girl, so be it. She had it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But way to show some restraint. You're a lady after all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here here. I wish they weren't anonymous. I never understood why people feel the need to spew hateful comments on someone's blog. If you don't like it, don't read it. Anonymous must lead a very small, sad life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous comments and emails are always sent by cowards. Take pride that you are the bigger and obviously better person, and I hope your blogging bestie does too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still on a rampage over childhood bullying that I ranted about on my blog recently. What you posted here just proves my point that people who do this crap all need swift kicks in their collective asses.

    AA's..(Anonymous Assholes) are sad creatures having no real life other than spitting out their virtual-venom from their keyboard. But, sooner or later, they get snagged. Payback is waiting around some corner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Want me to cut the bitch for you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. the first paragraph I haven´t understood.. as you used some unknown words(for me) but the second.... oh darling, i MISSED your humour!!! :) I hope that now i finally will have more time to visit you blog... and get inspired by your funny - serious- spirit :)

    Have a nice weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you gotta love anonymous haters, right? LOL. Well I have only gotten a few since blogging but I don't put stock into them because if they can't say it to my face it's because they know I would lash out so swiftly they'd never see it coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stupid bullies! They all deserve a good kick in the face!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Ixy, I hear that. At a ten year school reunion (way too long ago) I found that all the bullies were rough, bloated looking creatures. I felt sorry for their children in their one parent family, with only their troll mothers to raise them. They could be the sole argument for enforced sterilization. Harsh maybe, but they made me suffer for fun. Scum-bags. Here form blog entourage linky. Shah .X

    ReplyDelete

Lend me some sugar!