Courtesy of Sunday Stealing:
1. Is there someone in your life you know you’d be better off without?
No. It took a ridiculously long time to learn this lesson, but I finally did. I don't keep toxic people in my life.
2. Do you get criticized because of your body?
Indirectly - someone's always making a snarky comment about my love of sweets. J. never says anything negative to me and it's only my mother who feels the need to tell me I'm fat.
3. Did you kiss the last person you called?
4. When was the last time you danced?
On Friday, when I went to a retro dance party and got completely trashed and put on what I vaguely recall as a rather risque performance to Baby Got Back. It was the most fun I've had in ages.
5. Do you keep in mind other people’s feelings?
6. If you have a hang nail, do you pull it or clip it?
Pull it. Did you really care about that?
7. Who do you want to forget?
8. Who was the last person to send you a letter?
My good friend Melissa, who sometimes sends cards out of the blue. It's so great to get something other than bills in the mail.
9. Who did you last tell to shut up?
Out loud, the cat. In my head, my crazy co-worker.
10. What’s the last thing that you smelt that smelt bad?
The kitten we're fostering for the humane society. She's only 3.5 weeks old and man, does she stink.
11. What’s your favorite cereal?
I don't eat cereal. Froot Loops.
12. How do you feel when people lead you on, but they don’t even like you?
Disappointed, but not surprised. People suck.
13. Could you live without sunlight?
14. What’s something you know is bad, but you want to do it anyway?
Eat lots of ice cream.
15. What was the last thing you lied about?
I tend to be inappropriately honest, so this one was hard. In fact, I can't think of anything. This means that I'm either a saint or lie so pathologically I don't even realize I'm doing it anymore. I'll go with the saint theory.
16. Do you regret anything you’ve done in the past week?
Skipping my Monday zumba class and instead staying home and moping.
17. What was the last movie you bought?
I hardly ever buy movies because I think they're wildly overpriced. I am planning on buying Horrible Bosses when it comes out, because it made me laugh until my weak little abs hurt.
18. What is a sport you would like to do?
19. When was the last time you felt like crying?
Friday when I was awakened from a too-short nap by S. whining, and I thought about all the work and non-sleeping I had to do this weekend.
20. Have you ever wanted to kill someone (not that you actually do it)?
There are a few people I wouldn't push out of the way of a Final Destination moment. No one currently in my life (see #1 above).