Sunday, October 9, 2011

Oktoberfest + Retro Video Dance Party = Fun

I wanted to add pictures to this post, but I can't find my camera's CD or USB cable and I feel lazy, so here it is in all its unadorned glory.

Courtesy of Sunday Stealing:


1. Is there someone in your life you know you’d be better off without?

No.  It took a ridiculously long time to learn this lesson, but I finally did.  I don't keep toxic people in my life.

2. Do you get criticized because of your body?

Indirectly - someone's always making a snarky comment about my love of sweets.  J. never says anything negative to me and it's only my mother who feels the need to tell me I'm fat.

3. Did you kiss the last person you called?

Yep.

4. When was the last time you danced?

On Friday, when I went to a retro dance party and got completely trashed and put on what I vaguely recall as a rather risque performance to Baby Got Back.  It was the most fun I've had in ages.



5. Do you keep in mind other people’s feelings?

Excessively.

6. If you have a hang nail, do you pull it or clip it?

Pull it.  Did you really care about that?

7. Who do you want to forget?

No one.

8. Who was the last person to send you a letter?

My good friend Melissa, who sometimes sends cards out of the blue.  It's so great to get something other than bills in the mail.

9. Who did you last tell to shut up?

Out loud, the cat.  In my head, my crazy co-worker.

10. What’s the last thing that you smelt that smelt bad?

The kitten we're fostering for the humane society.  She's only 3.5 weeks old and man, does she stink.

11. What’s your favorite cereal?

I don't eat cereal.  Froot Loops.

12. How do you feel when people lead you on, but they don’t even like you?

Disappointed, but not surprised.  People suck.

13. Could you live without sunlight?

.Absolutely not

14. What’s something you know is bad, but you want to do it anyway?

Eat lots of ice cream.

15. What was the last thing you lied about?

I tend to be inappropriately honest, so this one was hard.  In fact, I can't think of anything.  This means that I'm either a saint or lie so pathologically I don't even realize I'm doing it anymore.  I'll go with the saint theory.

16. Do you regret anything you’ve done in the past week?

Skipping my Monday zumba class and instead staying home and moping.

17. What was the last movie you bought?

I hardly ever buy movies because I think they're wildly overpriced.  I am planning on buying Horrible Bosses when it comes out, because it made me laugh until my weak little abs hurt.

18. What is a sport you would like to do?

Figure skating.

19. When was the last time you felt like crying?

Friday when I was awakened from a too-short nap by S. whining, and I thought about all the work and non-sleeping I had to do this weekend.

20. Have you ever wanted to kill someone (not that you actually do it)? 

There are a few people I wouldn't push out of the way of a Final Destination moment.  No one currently in my life (see #1 above).

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Sunday Stealing links.

    #2 - Maybe we can introduce your mom to my mom and they can just criticize each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the honesty! I'm glad that you have learned to move toxic people out of your life, it could greatly impact you answers to a few of the other questions if you hadn't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sweets to, I want gain weight so most of the time I eat plenty of chocolates.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Comment Love day - I can't wait to see Horrible Bosses -I could use a good laugh like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am laughing at:


    "11. What’s your favorite cereal?

    I don't eat cereal. Froot Loops."

    That came off as funny to me.

    I always mean to do these types of question posts but never do. I might steal this one! Thanks for coming by and giving my blog a visit today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lend me some sugar!