Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fuck fuck fuck

There, that title should have scared off anyone who's easily offended.  I'm so pissy today that I kind of wish someone would start with me, just so I'd have an excuse to kick some ass.  And no, I'm not counting the fucking trolls who post inane comments on my blog.  Of course it's nostalgic, dumbass.  What the fuck were you expecting from a linky about cartoons? 

It's days like this that I miss my kickboxing club.  Beating up the heavy bag in my basement just isn't the same.

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. It seems like everything hit us at one time. My car broke down which will cost about $400 to fix. Christmas is right around the corner. Student loans are due and so are the household bills. But the catch, my hubby and I don't make enough to do all of this within the short time period we have. So, the title of this post is exactly what I'm thinking. (Thanks for giving me the chance to vent.) Hope you don't mind.

    P.S. The comment campaign badge has been updated if you want to update yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a heavy bag? Do you belong to a fight club? I guess you can't answer that, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let it out girl! A good vent does nothing but make you feel better! Just don't hit any fuzzy pink bunnies ok??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a friend who once told me - "If you're going to have a bad day, have the best bad day you possibly can."

    ReplyDelete
  5. And this is why you are my freaking hero

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was generally never his biggest fan, but loved this song and video when it came out. I also remember his MTV Unplugged. He opted to perform this song shirtless and managed to seem like a badass despite having big crusty deodorant dingleberries in his pits. Don't ask me why I remember all that. Kind of sad, really.
    +followed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like my Friday....
    you should try Roller Derby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lend me some sugar!