1) I get equal enjoyment from a serious philosophical discussion of the themes in Aldous Huxley's Brave New World as I do from a Britney Spears concert. This means I often feel like some kind of cultural double agent, since the types of people I encounter in both situations don't tend to like each other much.
2) I love cat shows. I don't just wander up and down the aisles either - I sit in the front row of the judging and take a great interest in the judge's examination of the cat and description of the breed standards. Yes, they call me crazy cat lady.
3) I like reading. As in, I have 855 books in my house and may need to convert a second room into a library soon. And I've read most of them and plan to read them all again.
4) I like to eat potato chips only if they're all curled up, and will search through the whole bag for the ones that are "just right." My husband thinks this is very odd behaviour, but I recently found a Facebook page called "I Prefer the Potato Chips Curled Up," so obviously I'm not alone.
5) Speaking of being alone, I'm with Kate. There's nothing I enjoy more than a solid 24 hours without having to talk to anyone. I need and crave solitude and quiet to a level that's difficult to explain, and the constant deprivation of both has been the hardest part of motherhood so far.
Your turn - what are your random likes?