Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm just one big fucking ray of sunshine

So I was over on another board which shall not be named, and was shocked to read one mean post basically telling the "negative" and "whiny" people to shut it.  I hadn't posted anything yet, thank God, or I would have assumed they were talking about me.  And after that little rant, I knew I wouldn't be posting anything there.  The community in question is for people in a specific situation who are going to want support and might not have anyone in their life they feel comfortable talking to about it.  So much for that warm and fuzzy idea.  Better put your "ray of sunshine" panties on, or you're outta there.

Since this is my blog, I'll be as fucking negative as I want and I'm not a fan of pollyanna types.  Perky people make me want to slap them upside the head and force feed them CNN so they can wake up and grasp how fucked up the world really is.

Anyhow.  Despite the appearance, I'm feeling quite fantastic - I'm on vacation until Jan 3.  HURRAY!!!!  It's disturbing that the most exciting thing about this is that I may actually get enough sleep for a brief period of time.  It's a wild life I lead, alright.  Seriously, I am so so excited!!  I'm going to sleep, read some good books, watch the movies I didn't get out to see this summer, do some blog writing and reading, work out and generally laze around.  It's going to be the best Christmas vacation ever.  This calls for a happy bunny:


8 comments:

  1. Well that's what's so great about having your own blog :D
    I have a week until some time off and super jealous of you! Enjoy all this time for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl. I hate having to be fake for people. If my world is falling apart I'm not going to be Shiny and happy for anyone (except my husband, not that he expects it but sometimes he just needs it. He does bring it out in me with his great sense of humor.) I can be perky and happy go lucky but It will be because I feel good. Not because someone is pressuring me to be perfect. I hate that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, thats good! have a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah shiny happy people suck -- no one's life is that good all the damn time!

    if i didn't have my blog to say it like it is -- i would implode & probably take half my household with me...

    merry vacay & your plans sound like a little piece of heaven -- seriously!

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind happy people if it's genuine and not fake to make other people think their life is so far better than anyone else's. With that said, I prefer honesty, good or bad. Enjoy your time off, it sounds like you have lovely plans to just do what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok still lost but getting the picture. Sorry people are such dill holes. Oh if you haven't seen Brides Maids you should get that one. I thought it was going to be stupid but I laughed my ass off all the way through it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well im a very sun shinny person! Well most of the time that dosent mean im fake. Im happy because i have a reason to be. im a very pollyanna person! like you said im yam what i yam. And if no one likes it they can just suck it!:)

    ReplyDelete

Lend me some sugar!