Tuesday, March 13, 2012

That's OK, I was done with living there anyway

...is what I would say if I were one of the evacuees from Wagga Wagga, Australia.  First the town was flooded (bad), then overrun with spiders trying to escape the flood waters (extremely, mind-numbing, piss-your-pants gibbering panic bad). 

And I mean overrun - here are the pics from Yahoo News:

Ooh, look at the beautiful misty fields


Hmmm, that doesn't seem to be mist




Let's look a little closer, shall we?


Argh!!




(HYSTERICAL SCREAMING AND HYPERVENTILATING)



helpmehelpmehelpmehelpme


12 comments:

  1. great. now I'm going to have spider nightmares. sheesh.
    seriously, though, I hope everyone there is alright, despite the eight-legged creepiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! OMG! I would be so freaked out all I would be able to do is hysterically laugh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    D:

    D:

    D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK is this shit for real? I can't even...begin...I think I am going to be sick..this looks like some bad B horror film.....OMVG...Help me

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw pictures similar to that after the tsunami. there were whole trees and bushes completely covered by huge spider pods. insane & disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea this was even possible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so crazy. Like SherilinR said, there were pictures like that after the tsunami too. Trees completely covered. I guess severe flooding creates that situation. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. My skin is crawling so much after seeing this...and yet, I can't look away. what's wrong with me!?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Toledo! I would be so outta there! FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK...this looks like one of the plagues from the Bible! Incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  11. first off that is the most terrifying thing I can think of!! I'm going to have nightmares for months!! haha also I just wanted to say that I added myself to your followers for support, and I wanted to invite you to come be a part of a really fun giveaway I’m having!

    Hope to see you there! Thanks so much!!

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Lend me some sugar!