Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's raining lobsters

Lobsters galore! Angela Ryan at Not Appropriate for All Audiences gave me my first Liebster award two months ago, and it really lifted my spirits as I worked on rebuilding my blog. Since then two more Liebsters have come my way: one from Chris Coyle at Hye Thyme Cafe and one from Natalie Blair at 23Seventeen. Thanks ladies! I love presents.

Here's my original Liebster award acceptance post. There are more people I'd like to nominate, but since I prefer reading smaller blogs (they tend to be more interesting), that would end up being my entire blog roll of more than 100 awesome bloggers. So instead I'll just point you to the bottom of the page, where I have a revolving list of the ten most recent posts from blogs I follow. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. *whoop* congrats. You have a large blog roll - pleased to be part of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I just pared it down too! I removed about 25 blogs. There are just so many great blogs out there and I read all the ones I have on my list, although I try to make it to the people who comment here first. Glad you're on it too :)

      Delete
  2. I talk about fictional characters like they're real people, too! I even get indignant if one of them does something I don't approve of. I watch a lot of TV, so mainly it's TV characters that I talk about, but some book characters, too. Maybe I don't get out enough. No, I definitely don't get out enough. Haha! I don't know if you've ever read The Metamorphosis, but I am still pissed off at Gregor's family. Bunch of fuckers.

    You really go to cat shows? I've never been to one. Is there a lot of hissing going on? Do you show cats?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get way too emotionally invested in fictional characters - always have.

      I don't show cats and we don't even have any (we had three a few years ago). I just think they're interesting. There isn't much hissing in the older cats section, but the kittens get all feisty. It's quite entertaining (to me anyway).

      Delete

Lend me some sugar!