Sunday, December 9, 2012

Two years old, muthafucka

Geez, I almost missed my blogoversary! Since I just realized it today, I didn't get my blog a card or present or anything *red face*. Although technically Tesseract only started on September 30, because that's when I changed the name and address of the blog that's two years old today. Does that mean it's not my blogoversary? Hmm...I'm confused. I'm gonna say happy blogoversary to myself anyway.

Update: After I wrote this post, Maria at This Life's Beautiful Moments brought my attention to the funniest website I've seen in a long time. It's called Gizoogle and if you type in a website address (like your blog url) in the "Website Tranzizzle," it translates your blog or whatever into gangsta speak. I laughed until I cried, muthafuckas. So perfect for my blogoversary, I can't even tell you. Check that bitch out.

http://www.bolermountain.com
 

26 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary! You've built a lot in the short span of time since your move. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Blogversary!

    And thanks for sharing that link

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogaversary! Two years, that's amazing :)

    And, oh my lord, I laughed until I cried, too! Mine was especially funny, because I rarely curse on my blog. Even my blog name got changed to simply her ass goes! So funny, and an excellent stress reliever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simply her ass goes!! OMG that is SO awesome!!

      Delete
  4. Dooooode!!! I'm so checking that shit out!! My 2nd year blogaversery is coming up too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really, really funny. I've done the pirate one on Facebook before, but this was way better. I swear on my blog already, but this took it to a new level.

      Delete
    2. And happy early blogoversary!

      Delete
  5. Happy anniversary. Two years is pretty damn kick ass! I'll be one year on Saturday. Heading over to learn some Gangsta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels a bit like cheating to say two years when I took that six-month break. But I've been posting so often it all evens out to the same thing. Congrats on your upcoming blogoversary!

      Delete
  6. WOW that's the shizzle, Mofo :) I's pissin' myself laughin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you're pretty good at this. Were you a rapper in a past life?

      Delete
  7. That was one of the best links I have ever clicked on. Hilarious doesn't even do it justice. And now I'm going to hell, as the last post I wrote was about Advent and Jesus' birthday and I laughed so hard I peed. Happy Blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that is awful!! But hilarious too - I can just imagine. I translated that post I wrote a few days ago about getting an ultrasound and worrying I was pregnant. The frequent references to "mah dirty ass" felt pretty judgmental, I must say. I would have thought gangstas were a little more open minded.

      Delete
  8. Congratulations! You a straight-up THUG! ;-)
    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It just occurred to me that I had already named my followers section "Rollin' with my homies" long before I found Gizoogle. I must be a thug at heart.

      Delete
    2. LOL, it was your density! (Thug points if you get the reference without Googling dat shizzle.)

      Delete
    3. Ding, ding, ding! :-D OK, I'll leave you alone now. ;-)

      Delete
    4. No, wait, don't go...haha!

      Delete
  9. Happy bloganniversary! Wishing you many more wonderful years of blogging!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Lend me some sugar!