Friday, April 5, 2013

A long day

E is for Exhausted! Today I was in my Zumba Basics 1 instructor training from 8:30-5:30 (moving most of the time), before starting the 2.5 hour drive home. On the way home I stopped at an outlet mall, so I didn't walk in the door until shortly after 10:00 this evening. After eating supper, kissing the sleeping kids (who I haven't seen since yesterday morning) and catching up with Jay, it's now time for a serious bubble bath.

Back to my regularly scheduled Lost Words posts for the A-Z Challenge tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, sometimes those long days are just killers. Hope your weekend brings you some rest and you enjoyed that bubble bath. Dropping by from the A-Z Challenge, Lucy from Lucy's Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today was crazy but I'm still holding out hope for tomorrow. I need to get caught up with my A-Z reading!

      Delete
  2. As opposed to a serious bath? I second the motion that you should take a break! That day sounds way to full!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun but definitely not relaxing. Hopefully tomorrow will be more restful.

      Delete
  3. Breaks are for Sundays. lol. :) Seriously, though. Hope you enjoyed your bubble bath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - that's exactly what I thought! But by 11:00 I was so tired that I knew I'd be lucky to get any post in at all. This is why I wanted to get more posts ready ahead of time. Maybe I can get a bit ahead tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

      Delete

Lend me some sugar!