Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Still not dead

OMG! Allie from Hyperbole and a Half is back! I'm ridiculously excited - she is hands-down my favourite blogger ever.

Also, I'm not dead.* Just crazy busy and when it's 1:00AM and I have to be up in five hours, somehow I keep making the wild decision to sleep instead of doing blog stuff. After I write my fitness exam on May 24, things should lighten up a bit. Fingers crossed.

*I really should stop saying this, because I'm sure there's some poor blogger out there who has died and my jokes about it are in incredibly poor taste. Then again, I've said far more controversial things on this blog, so I suppose there's no point in worrying about this one.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're not dead. I'm not either. Hiatus is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Allie! I stumbled across her website one day and couldn't stop laughing. I particularly like her stories about her dogs. So glad she's back, and that you're not dead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're not dead but there's no way I can check it. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. How's that? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am delighted to hear you're not dead. But you're not UNDEAD, are you? Because that's different and I may need to call in some experts to deal with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you're alive. If you ever find time, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. (www.tonjadrecker.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not being dead is always good! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Lend me some sugar!